Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

Today it's a celebration day in Belgium so me and my wife together with a frriend are gonna make a trip to the Netherlands with our roadsters.He also has a nice one a British Morgan 2 seater.So I'm not gonna follow it today maybe I'm back before the closing.But I believe the CC is after the bell so most action could be seen tomorrow.Unfortunatly I had to go to that wedding party.But I think I'm not gonna take any action.I also wouldn't be surprised if we see a drop after an initial spike.As you know the buy on the rumour and sell on the fact thing.

But I give the company a chance and if they can achieve what they are saying when we run into 2014 sp will be higher then today.

So your retirement is nearing.Then it's time to enjoy life and make your own day.So far I didn't regret I'm done working though I know some guys who don't know what to do to fill their days.If you have no hobbies or interest in something specially in winter time I can imagine it's borring sometimes.

But with the latest troubles in Europe goverments everywhere are scaling back the retirments data.The good days are over here and younger people had to work longer here .I always tought in the US you had to work longer then here but it seems not.

So now I had to finish and drive away.Curious for this evening where sp will be.

Cheers

Sharky (Ludwig that's my real name)

New Message
Please login to post a reply