Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I hope your wrong too, but i agree this time of year not very good for markets. I think we need to see production rising before we can move up and the markets need to stay mostly steady. I do think Bloomer will find a way to make CLL work.

Yo Ludwig ! About 10 years ago we had i think it was almost 600 cm of snow ! This past winter we had one storm lasted about 2 days and got about 90 cm in one shot . Took about 6 hours with my honda blower to clean it out plus an hour shovelling .

Check out your vids now.

The Klasse is simply the shit in protection ....i have tried many over the years and nothing will last longer or protect better. Your paint will pop with the all in one and then apply high gloss as mamy times as you like over it. The all in one is only used once and layer the high gloss over it ......then every year put the all in one on once and start with sealant again. After the second coat of high gloss sealant you will be amazed at the results !

New Message
Please login to post a reply