Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry thanks for watching .My favorite band is the Rolling Stones and also the 60-80 period.

My favorite Canadian band is BTO.You know them?I'm a rocker guy but ballads i like as well .REM is a super band.I've done man on the moon as well earlier.

I've done some research on their website and I guess they will give a mid quarter update and around mid November third Q results .This is what they've done past years so far.Maybe half October they can release something about the progress.I guess when they release the news the well pairs are turned towards production we could go to around .33 again and break it when production numbers are increasing are fact .I absolutely hope their technic works because so far it's some kind of testing mode .Maybe if this technic is considered as a real proof and is substainable they could take a pattent on it.

I hope we have some good Q's ahead after the years of downturn.

I would like to buy a PRS guitar but these are very expensive onces but very beautifull crafted with special inlays some in gold on the neck.If CLL hit's .55 I go for it.So thumbs up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply