Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Well today there was on our news a debate about the US parlement trouble.It's seems the Tea party has the most part in all of this.I consider those republics as some old farmer boys mentallity based on old fashion rules mixed with religious B..S.At some point the US is more old fashion than most European countries.I 'm a little surprised that in the US people are holding on to religious pricipals which for me are pure nonence and based on old stories which are never proved and invented by people minds from the beginning of civilazation.I'm an atheist and if you see how many trouble and wars that are related to religion it makes me angry.For such a modern state people should better open their minds and read some good books how the universe was formed .

Have you ever seen this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaR0mfq8acg

which gives a nice picture how things are related in the world and how a small part of people take benefit to make them rich.In Belgium we say that years ago the richesse and the clerics gone hand in hand by keeping people dumb and the other keep them poor while both could have a rich life.Luckely we get smarter by better education and a lot of young people are like me or never go to church anymore besides some old ones.

According to the news analist this impasse could end by people getting angry and the republics get divided and stop their veto to avoid an election disaster but that was only one comment.How this is possible that a law that is admitted can't go ahead by some part who will negotiate again.Very strange .

I didn't know Neil was a Canadian? I thought he was an American?I can play rockin in the free world.Maybe a do a vid of this.Powerfull song.Steppenwolf was also one of my favorites.

New Message
Please login to post a reply