Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

In some artickles I've read there seems that in the US they should agree for a temporary solution for the debt ceiling to gain some time for debate on the rest.That Tea party group plays high game to act this way .I hope we get a deal very soon so we can focus again on the economicqs which are so far in some better shape then years before but according to some analist the situation in the US need a solution or it will reverse and that's for us shareholders in CLL is another bad deal.

If you look to the chart we are in a triangle with a flat base and a declining line.I don't like this on technical view so i would like to see we brake trough that declining line.

Well you have a climat that is somewhat like here but in winter time we don't have not such amounts of snow.I hate winter situation.

I was sure it was a 1300 one but if it was a Ninja I'm not sure.I cleaned my Harley and I think I won't put him out of my garage not so many anymore because rain starts to come and I don't like riding in the rain.With all that chrome I need to clean to much.

Let's see how CLL performs today .I hope it pops up from these levels.Gonna play some guitar with a friend this afternoon and will look this evening where we are.On 11/11 it's Q figures.But I don't think situation won't have changed much .Q4 should give us better numbers because by the the wells are turned towards production if I'm right.That together with some new implimantation of the SAGD + 2014 could be good but with CLL you never know.Therefore we are still in a kind of dangerious situation as long as they can't prove it with steady and climbing production numbers.If that's the case then situation is brighter.

BTW Terry is my writing a little ok and not to many mistakes?

New Message
Please login to post a reply