Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Just read the news.Didn't know there was some.That's the fact it popped up.So with this too

It also reported that four infill wells at the original Pod One project were converted to production after being steamed for about 30 days and all were on production by the end of September — earlier than the previous timeline of before the end of the fourth quarter. It began steaming four new well pairs at the end of September.

I have no idea how many bpd a well pair can produce but normally with these 4 more on production output should be higher.Maybe they come close to 14.000 bpd till early next year.I bought some more recently at 0.19

Another good news is that the Americans have reached a deal minutes before the crucial data.So let's hope the fight is over though many think it's not.That means within some months early next year this show comes up again.What have you heard on tv news about this deal?BTW what is a sequester spending??

Nice bike I guess this is taken at your place though I see an US flag trough the car window?Cool lift you have there.Does it fit for other bikes as well.I would like to have such one if that is possible for a Harley.

New Message
Please login to post a reply