Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

Spoken about higher prices of oil it seems according to this artickle I found today on market watch the tendancy is rather a lower price then an upwards one like we prefer.This of course is good for refiners and much more for consumers but for CLL not that good.

This is the link if it will work .

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/goodbye-100-oil-hello-3-gasoline-2013-11-01?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

Most analist predict it's more likely we don't see a fast rise above 100 $ again but rather around the 90.The main reason is a decrease in tensions in Middle East like the Lybia and the Iraq affair and recently the lower tension in Iran as well due to a new leadership.So we can only hope they can achieve their goals and that can lift the stock price as well .IMO oil prices can stay in a flat range for quite a long time because the crisis situation still has a demper on spending.People are more aware of prices and are more looking after cheap sales etc instead of the years before the crisis.I sell a lot of items on bidding and second hand sites and it goes very well.Many thing I put on the net are sold in a week.Many people start to look after things they need on sites instead of buying them in stores.Many countries in Europe try to found their way out of the crisis and it's winding down but it's far from over.There is still a lot of unemployed people specially in the south parts of the Eurozone so that's why I don't see a quick upwards trend happening or there must be some event of tension again in the Middle East.

With Q figures coming soon we will know a lot more and let's hope they give a good guidance.We can see a pop up but if we can smash the 0.31 level I doubt.That could be something for Q 4 I guess.Normally last month of the year and the next first ones are not that bad for stocks because a lot of money comes into stocks from pension funds and they need to invest it.Hopefully in the US that Tea party wing don't make trouble again .

Half November I need to go with my friends cars to the yearly inspection because he has a knee operation recently and can't drive.He has 2 nice cars .A Jaguar and a Morgan .Morgans are very rare cars and expensive .Will post a pic of them from that day later.

Past weeks weather is very wet and a lot of showers.I think I don't take the Harley very much now.To much to clean and in winter I don't drive on roads sprayed with salt solution.I look always to Discovery channel and they show also stuff from the towers in Canada on the snowy roads and hills.I think it's pretty difficult to drive during the winter where you live and the chance of slipping or having an accident it much greater then here I suppose.

I heard recently a guy speaking in a dialect they use where you live.Hard to understand for me and even for the US guy he was talking to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply