Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

Like I mentioned in previous post oil price still heading down.But if we look to this chart it could be we will set a bottom this month.Could be we go lower to around 85 but I guess with wintertime around the corner around this level we could see a bottom making.Yeah it looks CLL is running behind the facts.A better oil price should be better but for consumption is it a good fact and also to keep inflation low.

With only some days left from Q figures I'm wondering what will be the outcome.After years of trouble it should be nice that some clouds disappear for CLL.But after following this company so long it's clear that SAGD production is not that simple .If they can achieve a better production level and also a steady one that could improve the faith in the company.Next year more wells will be coming on line so that could lift the stock price.IMO the stock price is to low but it has a lot to do with the company's performance latest years.So let's hope management will succeed in a turn around.

How is weather over there?Here we have shower after shower and very windy past 2 weeks and it looks it will continue for some 2 weeks as well.Normally we go out fishing on cod but until now weather is to rough to go out on the sea.If you have a day with a pile of snow like you mentioned earlier you must take a pic once and post it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply