Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Today another down day.So neither the Q figures and the CC didn't lift the stock.I've seen this happening many many times.

The big players move it up in advance and they take profits when others are buying it because of the event .Probably we see some recover next week again but like I wrote earlier it will not smash the .32 level very soon.It can be we hit it because of some news but this resistance will hold for a while I think.

In fact with a penny stock like this one a recent move from 0.18 to .27 last is in fact a nice profit if you compare this with bigger players.It's a 50 % gain in fact.

Oil indeed is flat for quite a while now and so far it doesn't take any direction but we could supposing it will move up because it' gets colder.Next week it will be around zero during the night here so heating oil demand will go up .

The US indexes however are over their highest levels .Compared to European indexes we need a long way to go .I read also that there is some fear of deflation coming and in fact that's good for lower prices but not that good for companies

Normally till end of year stock markets are doing well and also shortly after New year.So let's hope CLL performs a bit according with the markets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply