Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Could be we can set a bottom at this level now but maybe for next year after the seasonal climb a reurn to that previous 85 level reached Nov. 2012 is possible .I suppose that we can turn from current level looking at the chart or there must be again an increase in oil supplies but with winter on the corner now this couldn't be the fact.

It's sad to see the indexes running from record to record while we are not moving so far.But other major oil plays are also stable for quite some time andd maybe the oil price is the main factor for that.

I've read also some time ago about K2 & Westface?What's about this?Are that trading firms or pension fund groups ?Anyway I think when there is some news it will move for a day or 3 .After all a jump like we have seen latest 6 months is in terms of % gain quite a lot of course .I think when it jumps I take profit on my stakes bought at 0.18 .Since the jump to 0.32 there was in fact 3 times a possibillity to trade with a nice gain.To bad we didn't move.

New Message
Please login to post a reply