Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

Well yesterday I bought some more at 0.17 now.Yes oil price is showing strenght again.It moved up some 7 $ in short and I think it will move further now maybe towards 110 again.

Have around 55000 shares now .I think with my latest purchases to take profits on quick jumps.I don't see CLL rising let's say towards 0.55 in short.0.34 IMO is a big resistance if youu take a look on the bigger chart picture.Onces this crossed then I assume a trading zone netween 0.34 and .55 more or less.CLL is so volatile there is always some opportunity to buy back.If we smash the 0.33 zone very heavily and shares are sold some lower then it's wqiting for another drop and buy back and maybe at some higher price and then focussing on next move up.I thought first with Q3 figures in sight we could move back to 0.34 but it stopped at 0.26 .

I think what we see now is profit taking because of that taxation law which we in Europe don't have .I don't know if in Canada you can bring in losses on shares in taxation?Normally CLL goes up around December towards first months next year.So if this trend could be fact again we could see some gaines coming.Only thing is that US governmet issue hanging above the markets till end of year.Will we see same action like some months ago?Don't you have some American friends or contacts about some news for that situation?

I think with my stakes bought at around .18 average to take some profits if I see some opportunity and hoping on buy backs.Of course with CLL you never know.Who has thought we could see lows of 0.05 vents again some years ago?I really hope management can turn it around but we need facts.I hope to see we test 1.5 once again but therefor we need a decent stable and higher output and some kind of a sollution for their debt issue which IMO is also one of the reasons this stock can't start a serious uptrend.On the other board is a poster who makes interesting postings about he thinks management could go further.He personnaly don't think they will dillute stocks again because they own a lot as well so hopefully they don't do it again like DG did some years ago.

PS I saw past week a documentairy about Harley biker clubs in the USA the so called 1 % gangs.Are there Harley clubs on the Rock as well?For a small country like Belgium there are a lot of Harley riders and chapters.It's a very popular bike here .

I'm gonna repaint my Harley in 2014 probably some kind of blue.

New Message
Please login to post a reply