Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Merry Christmas Ludwig !!

Thanks for the prediction .....i too would like to take some profits in the next couple of quarters. It just might take some news to move this now. I think tax loss selling and time of the year....... for this stock to be flat.

No kids here either !! Not sure if you know who Charlie Harper is ....may have to google him !! ....love the guy !! lol He is the star of tv show .....Two and a half Men .

This appears to be the winter from hell !! Snow 6ft high now on sides of my street with 2 more systems on the way ....looks like over a foot with high winds !! Fun times ...looks like this winter every low pressure system is coming our way with the jet stream. The Honda blower is gonna earn its keep this year ........had it out 4 times already .....next 3 months will be bad i think.....anyway will try to post a pic sometime over the winter.

take care brother !!

Cheers !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply