Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Ludwig,

I did not know you were married .......best wishes to you and your wife too !!

the temp here today is -17c and -30c with the windchill factored in. We have 113 cms of snow on the ground as of today and 30c to 40c possible starting tomorrow with high winds !! This time last year i could see my lawn , snow on my street is about 8 ft high where the plows push it back and we have 3 or 4 more months to go !!

i dont park in the garage in the winter......the effect of the salt in my semi heated garage would cause my vehicle to rust much faster !! my blue truck is now white from salt. I will wait another while before i try to put up a few pics....the winter is not even started yet really ........oh and nice job on the stone's song !!

Cant wait to see what happens in the next 2 quarters, the price of oil has to stay above $90 ......i really hope to see a few good surprises...like maybe licensing of SAGD + !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply