Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I thought it was in March because on their latest news release stood this

Connacher will host its quarterly conference call on March 20, 2014 at 8AM MDT.

so I think Q 4 figures will be the day before .If you look to their website news release calendar their full year end results are always in March so that's quite a long time .

What was a little positive yesterday was the fact that after a big drop share price jumped up gain and closed at 0.21 .I think;the markets didn't like the break in production due to the gas reduction but I guess winter time in Canada is always somewhat a problem sometimes for companies with the hard conditions in weather.I don't think the sp will go up fast and we need more patience then we think.The 13400 bpd latest achieved is very well but can they hold it that's the question.i have the impression since I follow CLL that SAGD production is not a method that we can rely on.It's not that easy then the conventional oil pumping up because it's not in a liquid form .Until we can dream of a 1 $ sp we have still a lot of resistance to overcome .I also have an impression that some big investors have knowledge about upcoming news just like now.They push up the price and they sell on the day the news is out.Wouldn't be surprised we see sp running up before Q4 is out .If Q4 is in March and production is over 13000 for the whole time then figures couldn't be that bad or maybe they count just until an earlier data instead of March.The Q figures are not correctly spread over the year if you look to the data.Q4 counts from Mid November till half March and then in May we have Q1 .Hope we get another update in February .Still wondering why they sold a lot intra Alberta .That rail shipping wasn't a bad deal after all.That's not cleared out so far.Could be it's cheaper in transportation .

Now let's wait and see if sp will get support for the higher output and oil price which is again in upwards mode.Indeed a close in coming days would be nice .

New Message
Please login to post a reply