Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Yes I was wrong.Q4 ends in februari but figures come later.My mistake.I, hope like you we can dream of a return towards 1.There was discussion about the fact true or not of the shares bought by management.It was an excercise of rights and if the posters are correct a lot of shares are picked up by the board which is promissing then.Indeed Q4 figures where digested i suppose and I hope we can be lucky this time that all goes better from here .

Do you know the canadian stock GTE.That's the company which bought Petrolifera.It jumps up 8.5 % today on very good news.This is a stock to watch.I have taken the shares when PDP was taken out and it looks it will pay of my patiance.Take a look at it and there is a board also on SH.

I could have a good year now with all my shares i own.

How are weather conditions now.Some better i hope.Believe it or not but we have so far one of the warmest januari months since they started meassering.Only 2 days since winter season started below zero and so far no snow.It will be very good for heating cost this year.

i took my Harley out Monday for a 80 km ride.

New Message
Please login to post a reply