Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

I think same in terms of production etc and that sp will move on these numbers.In fact they told us from their latest news between the lines that Q4 will be lower then expected so investors won't pay attention that much when the data is nearing of the figures.It will move by newer news releases if they bring it of course.It will stay sidxeways most of the time now I suppose or a news can bring a pop in the sp for a few days .

I just have no clue what kind of figures in terms of production we need to smach the latest top of .32 .I think big investors try to lure small ones to start buying by creating an upswing and when some figures come out they start selling and taking profits.They always are in front of the small investor and the trick is to found out what the big ones will do.In fact the stock market is controlled by computers and algoritmn .

I also think CLL has lost a lot of interest if you see that we 2 are here on this board while 3 years ago there were a lot of posters some with very good info and some also living in the neighbourhood of CLL.i found this board quite good that time and good discussions as well.It's sad nobody from those earlier guys shows up anymore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply