Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah just noticed it as well.Finally we start moving with high volume.Now I'm curious of we will stop at .32 or just blow it away and move towards next resistance at around .57.?

It could be we get same trend setting like we saw when it moved first towards .32.A step in 2 cycles with high volume towards .32 then some days up down in small move and then again an attack towards next resistance at .37.That would be nice.CLL has a history of moving in this period.

Maybe you read on SH the calculatios of those other guys which are more accurate then mine.One saw a 0.03 cents profit then CLl is 10 times the earnings at .30 cent which is not expensive rather normal.

Also the remark of their pattent is interesting.Have no clue why we just starts moving now.

Maybe some big investors know the possibillity of having good news about production coming in short and they take posistions i advance.A good news could lift CLL over the .32 I guess.So lets cross fingers and whats the climb.If we go over .32 then my point of taking profit is around the .57 zone.

Will take a look for MPV .That could be something for investing with my wifes pension and some of the company I worked for money coming free next year.But must be sure it's not speculative.

New Message
Please login to post a reply