Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

Nice place there .You live in St Johns.Isn't that the capitol of The Rock?Wide streets there and lots of pick up trucks.I'm the only one in my street with a truck.I don't think you have much traffic jams up there.In Belgium this is everyday in the week a fact and sometimes you can get stucked for hours.I avoid using highways in the week.

Looks a nice neighbourhood to live .Hard to imagine that in winter time there is so much snow .In fact you live lower in lattitude then I and such a differance in temps in winter.You're not that far from coast either.I live around 50 km from coast.

The houses are in wood .In Belgium this is only allowed in the Ardennes or you must built on a concrete or stone underground .Much better for isolation I think.

I live in this street Nieuweweg Kluizen.There are only houses at one end of the sreet which is 2.6 km long .There is a big water reservoir along the street.

New Message
Please login to post a reply