Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

the same old story .....will CLL ever catch a break !Bang on.but in the meantime we 're back at .23 while we in our dreams had a run towards .5 in mind.Looking back because we are to greedy we missed a nice gain .I think most investors are to convinced CLL will go up quick.The operation cost + the capital they needed was much higher then most are assumed.

Next Q could be better but the thundercloud hanging over CLL is they need more capital again and this is not cleared out during the CC how they gonna fix this.If it's a dillution of shares then we're screwed again.I plan if we have the chance next weeks till Q 2 is coming and there is a run up for some reason to sell my stakes bought at .20.I hope we get the chance because I don't trust the situation of the extra capital needed to go further.

I don't understand quite well when they say "the steam is tapped out"Does that mean they run at the top of the capacity of their boilers?So where they gonna get the steam for the extra 9 infill wells.So if they need an extra steaming capacity then this will cost once again capital and there lies the clue how??So it would be best to be out of CLL before they announce the solution for this.Someone stated that therefor their production ramp up is slowing down because they try to use steam capacity at best rate but if you're on top there is IMO nothing much left then an extra boiling system.

You know Terry this was my fear and also other investors had overlooked this problem.So lets cross fingers Q 2 is much better and investors can see they can do it but need more capital in the future again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply