Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Re: Re-cap

posted on Feb 22, 2008 12:30PM

2CRUDE

Thank you for doing a difficult task and for all the quality posts that you make. The main board should be for the presentation of data concerning Connacher, not for constant bashing and name calling.

I personally feel that Connacher's management has done an outstanding job in executing their plans. As I've posted numerous times I feel that Connacher is drastically undervalued but I feel that this will change in the relatively near future. There are numerous blue ship stocks that have taken an equal or even much greater percent plunge in their share price since December and they like Connacher are still down, but unlike Connacher they will probably stay down until the fear of recession is over. If Connacher's production ramp up stays on tract, their share price should soar as well, even if there is a recession.

Martin

New Message
Please login to post a reply