Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Rebels

That's a very difficult question to answer.

Maybe the answer lies between the 2 .Depending which parties are in favour.If the majoritty of the people in the government belongs to the more right side ones maybe the second answer is correct of the left wings dominate the first is right IMO.

Take the Liberal minded part .They use for environment to stimulate corporate earnings and so job creating and making money.So those people with some spirit will take advantage .But not everyone is a bright enterpreneur or has the abbility or the knowledge or chance etc..to get a better status.So the left wing groups will put the accent more in the individuals which have less chances in life.Not everybody is a good student or a guy with a good drive and spirit.If I take myself.I went to school until my 19 and did some eveningschool later on but I learned the most myself.Just by chatting here on Agora and other Ebglish boards I have improved my English very much .I speak about 4 languages not all in the same manner but still can manage to go around the world.But not everybody has the same spirit to do that and the more skils you have the more succesfull you can be in life .So if we took a pure indiviual stand of view and create an environment only for guys who has the right tools to have success in life then that's not a fair statement.So a mix of many is still the best.Stay the center way .

In Europe we have many parties here so things are more complicated to achieve good agreedments because you must found a sollution all parties involved can live with and the more you had to deal with the harder the job.In the US there are only 2 major parties .Don't know about Canada.

But mostly politicians are many times benefitting themselves in first time.They like the power they have and using this to take advantage for personal enrichment.

Gonna sleep now .Hear you later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply