Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Rcrprp here and it is nice I can type in the text box. Webgogs: I have started asking this question 6 months ago I called Jason and he assured me the exit strategy had not changed. Cuu buys more land that they may not be able to prove up before bfs.?? Now cuu goes out and reserves space at the Stewart port. My thoughts great strategy to sell a turn key mining operation but another thought will we be mining sc or will cuu rent the port space to the buyer.?? Another point that does not get discussed is teck will not cut cuu a cheque for the back in, it's paid over time with the profits from shaft creek. If teck will be paying the 4 times todays cost for bfs, why not just run the mine?? Im not sure i want that option I want the golden egg I fell in love with when cuu was 0.17. But ifi was a greedy management mine developer I wud say let's get this mine to the production stage and look at the money that could be made then reassess. I sometimes fear Ernesto's money. He is throwing a lot at this mine. I like the passion for the project like me but I don't like his track record. And the pp's are increasing with no end in site. And I do realize he is playing catch up from ATF, but you are only as good as your last investment. There are a lot of hints cuu may run the mine, but I had asked mike if management had changed the exit strategy and he said no. Funny you picked up on it too. Hmmm Is that your only hint?
New Message
Please login to post a reply