Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm with you Dusty117. Just listened to WG over at SH re: switching over to this site. I like this site but takes a little getting used to since it's all new. Glad to see many familiars here: prospekt, vette350, webgogs, and others. Haven't posted much on SH since it's gone downhill with all the replies to the bashers. Just hope they don't follow us here so we can keep this a clean board.

Been holding this stock for a long time and will expect a total buyout or 75% back-in by TCK. IMHO won't be done before the BFS. Fording coal acquisition and what it did to their balance sheet won't soon be forgotten. CEO Lindsay is a smart man. He will get us for dollars for spending only pennies and continue to mine for decades. If he doesn't back in and let's us go, I'm willing to sell every share of TCK.B that I own and buy whoever buys us. It's just a matter of time, so be patient.

Chris135

New Message
Please login to post a reply