Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Today's (2nd) thought on the Prospectus is that they might use it to raise the funds necessary to go to mine in case Teck opts in for 20% or 40% only. It occurs to me that a Prospectus to raise major funds would have the same problem as trying to sell our shares until Teck declares their intentions.

Teck is having a Quarterly meeting on the 27th of October and they have said they are going to make up their minds this month about Galore Creek. If they decide to go ahead I would think it less likely they will choose the 75% option with Schaft Creek.

We can't be caught flat-footed with no plan if they don't take the option that includes arranging financing for us as well. Until someone else comes forward to buy out the remainder we have to move forward towards mining this or we lose most of our stock value quite rapidly.

I'm making a lot of assumptions here so take it all as rampant speculation. I have heard we are getting News Releases soonish, but not what's in them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply