Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What a delightful surprise! I've been posting Copper Fox releases and anything else I thought would help connect the dots here since last February. Thought I was talking to myself most of the time, and I probably was. All of a sudden, everyone arrives en masse and I couldn't be more pleased.

Some may remember that I posted very occasionally on SH as EdSasha. I say "very occasionally" because many of the familiar faces from SH now posting here know much more than I do - all I know is that since I've been watching (and buying) Copper Fox since around this time last year, I've been watching insiders buy and buy and buy, with very few exceptions, all explainable, in the other direction.

For the hell of it, I've given everyone who's posted in the last day or so five stars and a 'thumbs-up', even though I'm not sure I should have done so in at least one instance. ;-) Please feel free to be as generous with each other; I'd be happier knowing I wasn't the only "President" contributor.

I am pleased to be of much more use on this forum than I was on SH because I have the points and status to be able to remove messages posted by spammers and obvious bashers (noting that every negative post should not necessarily be construed as bashing, of course). Anyone who feels my judgement is lacking in that regard is welcome to use the agora facility to send me a 'private message' - see button at the top of each message. I've communicated with Ahlan, the official 'Hub Leader' in the past but haven't seen him/her here in some time. I hope Ahlan is still watching and will continue to apply the same degree of control.

Welcome!

Oct 23, 2011 02:28PM

Oct 23, 2011 06:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply