Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just joined as well. I've been a C/F holder for over a year. Have been buying ever since and sold very litte. Hold just under 100,000 shares with average $1.10.

Been reading SH (never posted) for the same time and if wasn't for the LONGS like Vette, Webgogs, Foxyroller, Scottiepimps, YourNadir and many others I probably would have unloaded my shares already. Thanks for all your informative posts!

I'm definitely here til the end but am very interested in the Prospectus and what it means for C/F's near future. Everything seems to be falling into place thanks to management. While we do not know everything that is going on behind closed doors, the fact the Insiders keep buying and not selling tells me a lot. I have not personally been invested in a company with such internal confidence. While macroeconomics has me on the edge of my seat, I feel that C/F will do very well, whether sooner or later. Patience is being tested, especially in the last 2-3 months but we are doing much better than a lot of juniors out there who have recovered very little from the recent slide. The fact that we can 'pop' back up over 50% in 2 days from a low of 0.86 is very reassuring.

The next few weeks - few months will be very interesting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply