Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

some speculated on whether Agora and SH were affiliated as they saw their SH portfolio come across.

They dont have to be affiliated to accomplish this. The SH portfolios are publically available and you may have noticed a delay when you first went to open your Agora portfolio section. Would be quite possible with some server side scripting to query the SH site for the same company and same/similar user and auto pull that portfolio across. Can be done.

Whatever, at this point in time, just the fact that I dont have to enter confirmation Codes every time we post is reason enough to switch!

The whole userid fiasco makes me think SH has other nefarious posting methods up their sleave that cater to the spammers. I recall when they would not even allow a post over there with the words Agoracom in it. haha.

New Message
Please login to post a reply