Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This map shows 2 bands of Red. http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/i/maps/Main-Zone-Ellipses-Section-6359500-N.jpg

These are 1-2% Copper. The Brechia zone hosts higher grades of gold. This may have a lot to do with HAS16. After a very long study of the maps I conclude that the company must have found a new open area of high grade. It looks to have depth too. I wish HAS16 was assayed for gold and silver etc. It would be nice to re-assay it and drill deeper laddering from the Main Zone all the way across. I suspect this system is way larger than it appear. It's possible that the sudden change of direction and the silence is attributed to a major hit. People who have called about the results have been told that it currently takes about a month to get samples done. We are seeing this in other companies. I think Elmer has sent a rather large volume of cores all at once (since the money came in) and is sending a steady stream of cores. He has single handedly backed up our lab with thousands of meters of cores.

I could understand this if we hit a major strike and rush to clear the decks so to speak. The other results will pale in comparison and so the focus must now be on the truelely exciting. A carefull (Chappy) overlay would show the depths of existing drilling and the depth contour from the 15 millirad picture. I'd bet that if we drilled along the curved feature to 500 meters we'd show some surprising results. It also looks like there may be a dip towards HAS16 that is not drilled. If we find pillow formations West of HAS16 at 50-250 meters I would speculate this to be volcanic andesite overflow and under it is an extension of the original deposit. It looks like we were 100 meters off and probably should have went more viertical. The one hole showing the red lines was a cross shot to test for veins. I would want a more verticle hole below that to see how deep it goes. It would be nice to confirm the veinlets don't get cut off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply