Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Elmer for putting the Northing and Easting for the 2011 Drills into the NR! I updated the corresponding drill locations in Google Earth and uploaded new images of the drill locations over the 2011 Titan. Images are in the Agoracom Photo area.

A few interesting things about the drill locations. We don't know which drills failed so... we cant say what Elmer succeeded in drilling till those assays are released:

1) Elmer drilled 2 holes (DH's 423 & 423) near the historic hole DDHAS-16.

2) DH 422 is dangerously close to the ES zone. It may have tested the 'halo' around the deep purple anomally to the SE (b/w ES, Mike and Paramount)... OR... it could have stabbed deep into ES.

3) DH 421 looks to me (a non geologist) to be an offset from the successfully failed DH 404.

4) DH 425? has a "?" since the Easting was given with an extra digit: "3797760" m E. I am not sure of which digit to lose... I mapped it as 379776... which could be wrong....

5) DH 416 looks to me to be the drilling activity that i saw in the photographer's aerial image a few weeks back (see the gallery)

enjoy

I can't upload any more images to Flickr so I will try using Agoracom's photo feature...

PS: Agoracom: Please think about creating the ability to add folders and subfolders to this Photo area/album to help keep things organized. Please also think about creating the ability to upload several images at once. svp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply