Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A pattern is forming ... the news is getting better ... couple what you learned today, with what we were told less than a month ago ...

*Locates new zone at Schaft Creek*

*Significantly expands potential*

*Double the potential strike length of the Paramount*

*Four other chargeability targets*

*Copper occurrences over a six kilometer strike length support the concept of an emerging porphyry district*

*Potential to locate another porphyry style copper-gold-molybdenum-silver deposit within the boundaries of the Schaft Creek project*

.And lots more ... no reading between the lines necessary.

More due diligence was just handed to you on a silver platter ... er, gold, copper, and moly too.

Its going to take some time to value this up. Grades are better and more bountiful.

Management knows what they have here and they suspect they have more. They will prove some of that up soon.

I doubt Elmer conjures up misleading statements spawning investors to make 'pie in the sky' type commentary.

I'm not alone in believing this project is much more valuable than most are willing to acknowledge.

Roulston agrees.

I also believe Elmer's most recent assessment of the Capex value.

With insiders controlling this, and with the interest the district will generate, (bfs will be the catalyst) you can be sure the buyout will reflect not only what the district is worth, but what Ernesto and co. wants.

If Europe ever get a semblance of their act together, the Fox will make a run for it and Teck will be hard pressed to catch up with those more cunning.

Stay tuned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply