Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Looking back thru the NR's, we've closed $7M from Sr. Echavarria in the last two months..

Plus buys in the market. I like the way billionaires do business, with such confidence, as they say follow the money. This one is more transparent to follow. I know there are no sure things and market conditions can affect us all, but i am still hoping for a take out of 3-5 x todays prices., it seems so close that i cant believe our low share price and the pressure it seems to be under. The only explanation i keep comming up with, the closer we get to BFS, is this where someone wants us to trade. If the mms would let go we might get too high for a take out try of $3-4$. If it cost them 10-20 million to do this, they could save 100 + million $ on the final take out. Now they can offer 300% above the current price for take out. Who has this much stock to pull this off? Could Stifel sell thru other houses and that was there purpose to enter the game? This stock has been manipulated for the take out. The low share prices has also allowed insiders to by at what would seem like a great discount to a possible end price. They Know all and all that matters to them is the final price and not the current price.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply