Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If Northwest British Columbia isn’t already on your list of the top investment and trade destinations, it should be!

Northwest British Columbia has a wealth of under-developed forest, mineral, and coastal resources with numerous large-scale projects underway and planned within the coming decade. Over $15 billion in major projects and investment opportunities are planned for the region!

One major sector is forestry and bioenergy. The Northwest BC Forest Coalition comprised of forest tenure holders, stakeholders, First Nations, and local communities has natural resource investment opportunities in Northwest British Columbia’s forest economy. There are 2,700,000 cubic metres of presently uncommitted annual timber harvest volume available to support the long term wood fibre requirements of forest industry proponents.
Learn about the opportunities in this power point presentation.

A second major sector for opportunities is mining. The mining industry will be moving Northwest British Columbia forward in the next decade and the Northwest Transmission Line will be making many existing properties feasible for mineral extraction along the Highway 37 corridor.
Mining projects and investment opportunities include:
- Galore Creek Copper / Gold Mine
- Kitsault Molybdenum Mine
- Kutcho Creek Copper / Zinc / Silver / Gold
- KSM Copper / Gold / Molybdenum Mine
- Mount Klappan Anthracite Coal Mine
- Turnagain Nickel / Sulfide Mine
- Red Chris Copper / Gold Mine
- Schaft Creek Copper / Gold / Molybdenum / Silver Mine

Another business sector with rising opportunities includes oil and gas. Technological advances, interest in unconventional gas, and increased social and environmental expectations are leading to key opportunities in two pipelines.

- Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipelines
- Kitimat LNG and Pacific Trails Pipelines

Power production is another sector to watch for increasing potential. Northwest British Columbia offers an abundance of run of river and clean energy opportunities. They are located right here.

Prince Rupert – Westview Pellet Terminal
Stewart – Long Lake Hydro
Terrace – Dasque Hydroelectric Cluster

- Northwest Transmission Line
- Forrest Kerr Hydroelectric Project

- Mclymont Creek Hydroelectric Project
- Volcano Creek Hydroelectric Project

Tourism investment is also available in Northwest British Columbia. Haida Gwaii is a world-class destination for the adventurous traveller and not something investors should miss out on. Here are just two companies to note.

Smithers – Hudson Bay Mountain Development
Terrace – Shames Mountain Ski Corporation

Questions? We can help. Contact our trade and investment offices located in China today, and get the latest information on investing in Northwest British Columbia.

New Message
Please login to post a reply