Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I believe that we will be bought out in the 10 to 15 dollar range. Now for my reasoning. The B.C. gov`t is soaking billions into the area for harbors roads ect.So this will be some of the easiest access to get the minerals to their destination. We know on the short end of it, we can harvest copper for neg .32 cents ( at todays value).Now were talking about this mine being in production for close to 60 years plus. Copper Gold Silver Moly ......what will their price be when we advance in years( talk of Gold being 3000.00). we have only checked out 2% of the property soooooo....their is a good possiblility that we could have much more than what we know, and Teck knows that too.

China and India and who knows what other country in the next few years will surpase global expectation? We are trying to determine the price witth old numbers, new (up to date numbers will be applied ). Silver will also be in the new numbers and we have lots.

Teck knows what this is worth, they don`t want to let it go. So it really don`t matter what other mines have sold for. Other company`s might have needed the money and thought thats all they can get for it. In this case with Coper Fox, Ernesto can sit for awhile and get what our geoligists says it s worth. After all, Ernesto has multiple plays on the go as we speek.

Copper Fox is the furthest in crossing the finish line. Now their are people that own this stock that want to get their money A.S.A.P. but if we want the big bucks, were just going to have to stay strong, hold tight and wait.

All Elmer has to do is just refuse the offers that Teck puts on the table, sooner or later Teck would give us what we want or they will back out and we automatically increase our price. So it would be a good thing to e-mail or phone Elmer to let them know that we are willing to sit tight and hold out for bigger dollars. After all Ernesto can afford to wait.

Keep in mind the reasons why im saying this is because we havn`t seen 98% of the property and this mine will be in operation for over 1/2 a century. Heck as for the bashers, they said that this won`t even go into a mine....bet your buttons it will and this MINING DISTRIC will be a game changer for many. But we need to be patient, very pateint.

These are my opinions, but Look at what is happening in the world....Greece Spain problems won`t be here for the next 50 years...its short term....this mine is long term.

New Message
Please login to post a reply