Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
7 minutes after I post and Specboy starts trashing me on Stockhouse.....shows the attrition between the bulls and the bears.....lol. Just thought Id take a second and explain why I see a bull market forming. Us, Europe issues are definately dragging down the economy, but let us not forget the two sleeping giants in Asia, China and India.....2.5 billion people....over 1/3 of the world. These people are industrializing rapidly....which requires a great deal of base metals. There arent many new deposits being pushed into production so what we have is increasing demand and decreasing supply. Copper shortfall alone will be quite high by 2017 and deposits like Schaft Creek will be the ones just newly into production with higher metal values than today. The average person in westernized nations consumes approximately 22lbs of copper a year......In developing nations its about 1-2......and its these nations that will pull the world economy out of the westernized debt shocks. This is true of all base metals seeing higher consumptioninthese countrys. As for European and Us issues.....well those are currently pretty good for gold and a currently undervalued silver. All these metals come from one place. Mining is a slow.process......I never said the bull market was going to be in a month or so.....but its brewing and its imminent due to increasing demand and weakening supply. This is why its an amazing time to be buying juniors. Even more so.......deposits close to production so the acquirer can catch these elevating prices and produce through the low points of the supply.....their costs will stay fixed but their profit margin will increase. Schaft creek is scheduled for production in 2016.....just ahead of the curve. The timeline for this deposit is perfect....not a lot of billion tonne deposits still expanding in the world can meet this time specific criteria. Enlargening deposit, dwindling supply, increasing demand, debt shocks pushing up the price of gold and silver and let us not forget....metals are an absolute necessity in any Economy. Teck knows this. If Teck passes....other major players like Freeport, BHP, Rio Tinto et al know this. I think that will fetch us a fair premium over our $2.75 high alone. $4.50 is only $1.75 above that....63% premium on $2.75....Jaguar was just bought out with a higher premium. Stifel knows this. The next $1.00 range is essentially similar to the time value of a warrant, Teck wont want the hassle of dealing with another company....be it Copper Fox or any other producer. They will probably pay what we want just to get the deposit all to themselves without the headache but theyve only got 120 days to appease the biggest share holder in Copper Fox with a buyout price. Ernesto knows this. Hope this clears up my prediction of a bull market and share price. Rogue,
Nov 19, 2011 04:42PM
Nov 19, 2011 05:39PM
Nov 19, 2011 09:54PM
Nov 20, 2011 12:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply