Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mail Room
Rating: [?]
Votes: 7 Score: 3.1
  • Currently 3.1/5 Stars.
Your Vote:
Please rate this member
  • Currently 0.0/5 Stars.
Did you know? brad129 is from Toronto

Re: 7 minutes

in response to Re: 7 minutes by Dogger 12
posted on Nov 19, 11 09:54PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

I for one can not see the BC government paying for power lines port investment and anything else their investing in here. for what Galore no other project is this far along BFS soon tic toc tic toc Tech either backs in or backs out only really to options within the next 150 days or so we know. once Bfs comes out possitive this will start climbing and where it goes depends on how long tech takes to decide the longer the better. Drill results will keep coming right to decision improving value, So my opinion would be $5.00-$7.00 including a spinco. If we have to wait we wait.

Brad...I just posted with-in the last 24 hours of this post how B.C. is spening Billions to expand the harbour and roads, futhermore the Fed gov`t kicked in some where around 600 million for the hydro line going to power the 8 new mines that are set up to mine by 2015.....I think it was 600 million, any ways....the gov`t is dumping millions into the commodity sector.....billions in revenue soon to be taken in by the gov`t. Heck the B.C. gov`t allready knows it is having problems getting enough people to work.....got to import workers from other provinces and countries to do the jobs....so I would say hip hip horray....git-r-done....Canada is soon going to be running full steam ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply