Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ah - the zealousness of youth! Try to maintain the ideology as long as you can, because the reality of real world business practice exposes itself fairly quickly once school is out. This from a biz grad, 16 years as a public CA and 20 years in private business. Money, power and greed vs. ethics and fairness. They are not often all on the same side.

I think you will find that Sr. Ernesto does have the swing vote when it comes right down to it, but we will never know the true content of the closed door discussions.

And Vette, thank you for continuing to put Stifel in front of us. With that much invested, you can bet they have had many more regular discussions with management than even you have! They are looking past the geology that is and assessing the geology and anticipated BFS to come. Just as we try to interpret what Elmer is saying, I'm sure they are asking many more specific questions and developing their conseravtive, realistic and optimistic mine field valuation scenarios. And continuing to buy. They know what the world players are looking for in a mining district. Somehow a 20% return on a $2.40 investment is what they have in mind.

New Message
Please login to post a reply