Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think that the deal between Liard and Teck that specifies the production within 4 years will likely also apply to Copper Fox after they earn Teck's Liard interest. So, if Teck decides to earn-in for less than 75% then we will need to get cracking on building that mine in order to retain the value while we wait for a buyout deal. We will need to arrange our own financing.

I don't think this will happen, but it shows that Elmer & Co. are prepared for all possible scenarios.

I also think that the clock is running right now. Teck has the RE. They have also been working with CUU on the Feasibility. The Feasibility could already be complete and in their hands. They might want to jump on this before the Feasibility is released. It could happen at any time and we've had a lot of delays, but that doesn't mean the Feasibility will be delayed any further.

Tomorrow the candlesticks of AmericanBulls are saying could be a buy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply