Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Fox has never needed news to surge steeply.

Why? Those who have done the DD know what we have have here. The market makers can only keep it down for so long.

Surprising how so many naysayers and nervous nellies have been told along the way to refer back to the reasons why we all bought into this ... yet many have bailed or sat on the sidelines ignoring the bargain share price.

As I mentioned recently, you should be holding tight for as long as you can stand it and hopefully for as long as it takes ... and adding at these prices.

As Vette has often reminded us, there is so much to come.

For those speculating sub $2.00 buyouts I would remind you how quickly Fox can run.

Today is but a subtle example.

Within minutes 100,000 shares took this up 17 cents.

We could be at 2 bucks long before we see new assays or the BFS.

Expect huge chunks to be purchased once the BFS is out.

The BFS will be our major catalyst.

You can be absolutely positive that there are eyeballs above and beyond the average retail investor just waiting to hear about those economics soon to be uncovered.

What do you think will happen to the share price when they start buying huge 100k lots?

Then what do you think will happen when it is announced to those who didn't know that Teck has to make a decision. That they are under the gun to make a decision.

And other majors will be waiting to pounce if Teck falters.

The share price will build accordingly when the market has this thrust upon them.

This is an untold story. I believe insiders wanted it that way while they quietly accumulated and gave all of us an opportunity to do the same.

That will soon change. You can't keep a good opportunity quiet forever.

Today is still a bargain. These past couple of weeks have been even more so.

But your time is just about up. Buyout is upon us.

It's time to take action.

There is still time to get in on one of the largest and most valuable deposits in this country.

A deposit that will soon be touted as the next major mining district.

And before its all said and done those of you loyal to CUU will come to a prosperous realization beyond what any of us truly imagined.

My opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply