Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've mentioned before I live in a town with a Teck Smelter [ Cominco ] . Teck is spending $210M to ADD [ Emphasis on add ] a furnace to deal with End of Life Electronics here . They did a FS that took a year and cost $6M , to me that says they've left no stone unturned . For us to come up with angle they haven't flogged to death is unlikely .

Along with that I don't think getting skilled workers up to the Golden T. will be that hard , with Vancouver being a short flight away . Pacific Coastal flies from Vancouver to Williams Lake in 1 hour 10 minutes and the return flight is 1 hour 5 minutes [ I guess cause it's down hill ] . Anyone up in that area know what going to SC would add to flight time ?

Also I think it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to entice skilled workers that are working on high-rises in Vancouver to go up and work some overtime .

I'd like to add that this board is such a pleasure to read and that everyone knows that I've enjoyed our discussion on this topic and am not trying to end the discussion tangent because everything's a learning oppourtunity .

New Message
Please login to post a reply