Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
For the longs. Times have changed along with our positions. We have put a lot of time, money and patience into cuu. We have looked at these boards and contracts over and over again trying to establish what many a money manager has given up on. This is by far not an easy project like it once was. Chappy your mapping talents are by far the coolest thing I have seen on any blog site let alone a mining stock site. You are a pioneer in my books. Vette your digging through records, nr's and investor relations is appreciated and I know on yor end frustrating at times. I do corroborate every nr you post and you do bat 100%. Webgogs I enjoy reading your posts. Your point of view of the macro micro economics along with savvy mining knowledge leaves me a step forward. And to everyone else who add challenging views and topics to learn. A couple of years ago you would look at cuu post 2008 crash and say here is a mine in the early post discovery stages where a fs was completed stating a eye catching highlight of -32 cents a lbs to grab copper. No one else had this projection and This was with the old diesel generator for electricity. Now we look and see that in 3 years we will have hydro on our block. We have secured new property along with some extra fingers in our cookie jar. Hydro in 3 years well 2.5 now this is why teck will stall and not rush things to back in. We have the fundamentals in place for where we should be at this stage. We still need a road, equipment, and an environmental study completed. Mines don't get built overnight. Now I must ask as I am trying myself to figure our true value of this mine. Not the mine itself because we it isnt possible with the newly aquired properties and the lack of 401 holes we just have what is likely to be under our feet. I would like to know our percentage worst case scenerio if teck regains the 75%. We only have one mine but cuu has included profit taking to as part of the land purchases as well. Any true numbers out there? Or are you in the same spot as me.
New Message
Please login to post a reply