Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've sold small amounts of shares , such as 65 or 75 . I've put in a sell order for 10,000 shares and got a partial sell of 9925 shares . I don't want to own 75 shares so near the end of the day I might change my order price to market to finish the trade . Because it was an order filled in one day I pay one commission . Other companies , not Cuu .

I know as well as anyone the sleazy shite that go'es on in the world of investing but I try not to read too much into every little detail . In the case of cuu we've taken the facts as we know them and we've been flogging a dead horse .

I take ' Do your own DD with a grain of salt ' . I've come to view the Cuu story as an iceberg , the ice we can see is what's part of the public record and what we don't know the rest of the chunk of ice . Remember the long drawn out discussion we had about ore storage space at Stewart ? Oh my bad , we didn't have one did we ?

I've put my trust in the guys that have put 5 mines into prodution and bought shares up to $2.60 , grades are inproving and drill-holes are open at depht . I'm a true long [ Not a so-called long ] , My shares are for sale at $13.13 and will be till the end for anyone to check .

New Message
Please login to post a reply