Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
CIC
Dec 01, 2011 02:39PM

Dec 01, 2011 04:05PM
Dec 01, 2011 04:15PM
Dec 01, 2011 04:20PM
Dec 01, 2011 04:23PM

Would it not be easier to say "what won't the Chinese buy?". I don't know or care if they have bought producers or non-producing projects in the past. I don't thing that the potential wave of Chinese capital is precedented in magnitude.

Anything for sale, with a reasonable or better price tag, and that can make a good return on investment is of interest to the Chinese (or anyone for that matter). The Chinese are no stranger to business.

Any money making, turn-key operation or project is on the table. Schaft Creek's political setting, location, longevity, low environmental risk, poly-metalic nature, etc, etc will be weighed against other projects with different risks and rewards (e.g. Africa vrs Canada, hi grade vrs low grade, single metal vrs poly-metalic, etc).

As I suggested in my earlier post, the Chinese would have a very strategic approach to any aquisition. CIC is a state owned company. I would think any decision would involve balancing (risks and rewards) a portfolio of all the needed resources thru time for the next hundred years or more. Schaft Creek would be an excellent balance to any other jurisdiction and its longevity and poly-metals are self balancing.

Someone will buy it.

jmho

http://www.china-inv.cn/cicen/investment/investment_investment.html

INVESTMENT POLICY

CIC undertakes its investments based on a set of principles:

• CIC selects investments based on economic and financial objectives, and an assessment of the commercial return.
  • CIC allocates capital and assets within the given risk tolerance of the owner to maximize shareholder value.
  • CIC usually does not seek an active role in the companies in which it invests nor attempts to influence those companies’ operations.
  • CIC seeks long-term, stable, sustainable, and risk-adjusted return.

jmho

Dec 01, 2011 06:06PM
Dec 01, 2011 06:27PM
Dec 02, 2011 07:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply