Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Vette: "The reason I insist on the inferred Chappy is because Teck doesn't shy themselves on putting it their ''main projects'' Presentation"

No problem... Teck is trying to put as many pounds in front of investors as possible. I don't blame them. Our inferred metals could take a huge jump with the remaining drills. Elmer and Teck will know a lot about how robust an estimate those 'inferred' lbs are (i.e. Elmer's one to one comment regarding DH 410 and the Titan model).

As we move away from Elmer and Teck's desks... the confidence in what those inferred lbs mean sharply declines. Elmer (& Ernesto) and Teck will have an advantage over other parties in determining the the value at SC. jmho

Has anyone figured out what the asterisk (*) means in the Teck presentation about "45% CuEq%*". The same asterisk showed for two other projects in the presentation.... I didn't see a footnote to explain what that meant. Since it applied to the other projects it might have meant something like 'more results pending' or something....

New Message
Please login to post a reply