Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I for one,would love to see the BFS come out ASAP. Euorpe worries me. I know that this is not Elmers first time on a mine.

The fact of the matter is, the BFS will layout the whole plan of the mine. How can anyone put the plan into action when the final drill results have not showed up.

I wouldnt say to much if it was just 1 or 2 drills to come in. We have multiple drill cores to come in. These nes drill results can change the whole plan of many things, where to buld the mine,ect.....

Now the couple of drills that were sent to prove up our property, I have no problem with them being late, we can decide what the value of them could be worth at a later date.

To keep things right, This is not Elmers first time, nor is it Tecks first time either. Teck and Elmer for that matter can only put a value on this mine with the information that they have. The information of ALL the drill cores sample determines value. Which helps putting together the BFS. How can the BFS be complete if were missing ( I think ) 10 drill core samples.

What if the drill saples come in and we find out that their is anouther Shaft Creek, but the BFS come in first and we dont get the credit that we should for that. Lets say that the drills come back and we find huge gold or silver????? see what I mean.

Im not upset with Elmer, no no no. Im upset with the company that is handeling our drill samples. We need to have them back ASAP, enough time is elapsed. Remeber, each drill sample is somewhere areound a million bucks a pop, if my memory serves me right. If they were never going to be put into the BFS, then why did we drill them. People wil say to prove up the property. Well if we can not put that information into the BFS because we have a deadline on the BFS, then what was the sence of the money and effort of the drilling?

Just my views, but dont ya think their has been more than ample time to get these results done. some of these cores samples have been in getting tested for over 6 months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply