Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Maybe im just not understanding BFS.

The way I understand everything is. We have a timeline to get the BFS out. Before Dec 31 2011.I forget who posted it, but it was in the last 24 hours, they pulled up the contract with CUU. It was wrote that the BFS needed to be out on or before Dec 31/2011.

The BFS is the trigger for Teck to get in or out!

The BFS, has core samples to detirmine if the mine is worth Teck jumping in for the 400% and so on. Also tells us pay back time, location of mine,ect.... more so the value!

How can the BFS be complete if ALL drill samples are not in?

What is the true value of CUU? We don`t yet know, all the drill samples are not in.

How can Teck jump in when the BFS is not complete, how do they tell their stock holders to spend 1 dime when the value of CUU has not been completely proven? ( I do think Teck will jump in thou).

I understand once BFS comes out, Teck has 120 days to make a choice.( yes or no).

Now if the drill samples are still not in how can Teck make that choice? How can a price be put on the mine, if all the numbers are not in?

Maybe Im thick, am I getting this right or am I wrong?

If it were the case where we did not need to worry about drill results, then why would we just put the BFS out and not worry about drilling at a million dollars a drill?

The thing of it is, the BFS is based on drill results. Am I right or wrong in my thinking?

New Message
Please login to post a reply