Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was reading this past Saturday's Vancouver Sun (...page C2; bottom-right) and noticed an article titled: "Schools need to train engineers, not teachers, to meet demand: Coleman". (Rich Coleman is the B.C. Energy and Mines Minister).

The gist of the article is what we already know: that post-secondary schools need to be graduating more scientists and engineers, and fewer teachers (...to meet the needs of the expected resource boom in northern B.C.).

What particularly struck me was the following pargraph:

Coleman said B. C. has 17 new mines or mine expansions expected to be operating by 2015. He added later that on top of that, three or four major Chinese companies, including one that is considering a billion dollar investment, are also looking at B. C. mining.

Needless to say , I was quite intrigued when I read this (...too bad there aren't any further details provided).

Chill!

New Message
Please login to post a reply