Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As for EE accepting a low ball - I'm not sure who said it but one of the members here or from SH said in speaking with one of the management team about EE and getting maximum value for his money - said management person was quoted as saying EE is the type who would squeeze oil from a rock - or something to that nature.

I personally don't expect the $7+, but I doubt EE will take a lowball like $2, even if he has a 10 bagger at that point. I recall CanadaGrant saying from the beginning he expected $4-5, and to be honest I somehow think (no facts or data here, just personal expectation) that's where we're headed.

To be honest, I'd love to see the speculation about lowball offers, 40% premium on todays price, etc. die down a bit and more talk about plate tectonics, geology, grades, local gossip from the GT, etc. Everyone's on the Europe doom-and-gloom bandwagon and applying that mentality to everything - while it definitely has a ominous forboding to the markets, I don't want to lose focus of what's going on up at Schaft Creek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply