Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi all

Apologies if this is flogging a dead horse but I am wondering if people are interested in contributing their investment ideas for life after CUU. I know there are other sites out there for this purpose ( Thanks Metacomet for SI) but the group of people on this site seem to have a good understanding and respect for each other. Perhaps we could dedicate a thread or the off topic discussion forum for general musings, thoughts, wacky ideas, stock picks or other investment ideas. If enough interest is generated in a particular stock we could migrate that the discussion to that specific hub because a lot of the hubs are too quiet for general discussion. So, for example, I know some people are interested in BXX but the hub is still very quiet for general discussion so perhaps a thread here would work and then move to the BXX hub if enough people are interested.

I will freely admit that I am trying to pick the brains of people a lot more knowledgeable than me but how else do you learn. I am not suggesting this as a substitute for good DD but more a starting point for people who may not have considered all the options or may just not have heard of all the options.

Any thoughts?

bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply