Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mudguy,

Soft bash is a good description and your motives are quite transparent imo. At this point I really feel your "perspective" and the value you are currently bringing is not the same as it once was. It seems more in line with the flavour of SH.

First, your statement implies that the official delay (which was talked about by people here over the past weeks), is MORE important than the positive drill results? Sorry thats hogwash.

I'm glad you are not a part of my management team. Delays come up for very VALID reasons. considering that there are over 30+ people all contributing to this report from a dozen or more sources, and that it is holiday season pretty quick, you need to rethink your weighting of what is Most Important. Your response is very myopic, and reminds me of some of the thinking of my technical folks I have. This type of thinking is great in certain areas but certainly never in management, They tend to (almost always) not see the big picture of business, and deals get done right under their noses.

Anyways, I suppose to each their own (method of getting cheaper shares)

Fire,

Dec 12, 2011 10:15AM

Dec 12, 2011 10:22AM
Dec 12, 2011 10:35AM

Dec 12, 2011 10:58AM
Dec 12, 2011 11:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply