Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Can anyone say their really surprised about the delay?

How many millions of ounces were left off the original RE? Also from what I recall we had substantial quantites of Rhenium up there as well.

Moreover, how many tonnes have we just added....and also are continuing to add as we await pending results from DDH416-425?

The two biggest players here, Teck and Ernesto arent worried about what retail investors think...this whole deal comes down to the two of them and no one else. We will still get our say on the buy out but Ernesto overrules everyone else holding this paper. Even a marginal increase in s/p makes him a lot of money, very worthwhile delay for him.

As for Teck...maybe this is what they need to get rolling...as we continue to prove up tonnes we only add to the value of our shares....shares Teck will have to buy at a new price. The new RE will hands down update the NPV of this project...if we get an extra 50% thats amazing. I had predicted $4.50-5.50 buyout of this stock with no Spinco....50% extra means $6.75-$8.25. I dont think thats a bad tradeoff for another delay....and who knows how much else when we get final drill results.

Ernesto know what hes got and as controlling stakeholder he will hold out for maximum value Im sure.

As for Mudguy....I for one appreciate his posts, it helps me from getting stupidly positive on any stock by constantly reweighing pros versus cons...although I dont see many cons here at all. Plus he knows his geology and technical side of the business....helps keep me focused on the big picture of value.

This news release might frustrate some of you but I for one now think this play is even more undervalued at $1.15.....mayhaps we'll see some institutions start picking it up now.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply